Anki & Kabuki - Come Alive Anki & Kabuki - Come Alive

I don´t like trap in this song, but anyway, i like it a lot, it represents me like a new producer.

Dreams Dreams

The lead in the 1:02, remembers me to Dream of Something Sweet ny K-391, idk, why.

PS: Add more stuff when you are making Progresive House, listen other track and make it more sweet and emotional.

World of Gamers (Original Mix) [Sharing Emotions] - (Itsthatkid Remix) World of Gamers (Original Mix) [Sharing Emotions] - (Itsthatkid Remix)

Your all right, dude, you to know about EQ, ItsthatKid, that will be helpful, don´t make things without sense, and also, make more, keep forward, I know you can make better remixes and own tracks.

Imthatkid10 responds:

Alright :D I tried My best

Zyzyx - Screw Physics Zyzyx - Screw Physics

This is the son of TheFatRat!!!
Yo sounds so cool, I like it a lot, perfect for a GD level.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Dainyk Subtin & Prismatic Music - I Still Alive [Original Mix] Dainyk Subtin & Prismatic Music - I Still Alive [Original Mix]

That`s true i`m so funny, and so cool!
Thanks Pris!!!

PrismaticMusic responds:

Anytime man!! Wouldn't say it if it wasn't true!!

Gravity Gravity

Well, just one thing, in the drop part, add sidechain with a good kick, also put more percussive instruments and use automation clips to change some filters, but the song is good!

PrismaticMusic responds:

Thanks for the feedback!! It is greatly valued!!

Alone (PrismaticRemix) WIP (New) Alone (PrismaticRemix) WIP (New)

Oh, trapstep xD

Yep. XD

Three Worlds Away - Transparent (Instrumental) Three Worlds Away - Transparent (Instrumental)

Well, this is just the beggining, but nice!

Thanks!

Torchlight Torchlight

Well, i´ll try to remix this to see what i can do!
(Also the original song it´s cool)
This can be an Indie Dance

TheFatRat - Fly Away feat. Anjulie TheFatRat - Fly Away feat. Anjulie

Hey guys check out my remix of Fly Away: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/747925
If you think i´m spamming, that´s not the purpose, i´d just trying to some feedback in my songs :)